Welcome to the information page on the My St. Philip's member portal and online directory!
CLICK TO COMPLETE SURVEY
CLICK FOR USER MANUAL
CLICK TO LOGIN
What is My St. Philip's?
My St. Philip's is an interface to the St. Philip's database, and is available for church members to access using a secure login. You will find that it is a great tool for helping St. Philip's have your most up to date contact information, and for you to use to stay engaged with your St. Philip's family!
What information will I find when using the My St. Philip's Member Portal?
- Your personal and family profile: names, address, phone numbers, email addresses, birth dates, etc.
- A directory of other St. Philip's families, their photo, address and contact information as they have made available.
- A history of your financial contributions to St. Philip's, and options for setting up recurring tithes or donations.
- A summary of small groups or ministries that you are involved in, as well as a full roster of others in your same group.
- An interface to view all available small groups or ministries available at St. Philip's, and the ability to request to join.
Is it too late to include or update my individual or family's information?
No, it's not too late! Any time you have a change in your personal or family contact information, or if you want to add or change your picture, you can make the update yourself through the My St. Philip's member portal. Or, you can submit a new membership survey to us by clicking on the Survey icon at the top of this page.
- Please click on the User Manual link at the top of the page to read and print instructions about how to access and use My St. Philip's.
- Contact Jordan Gilbert at the church office (722-7734) or by email email@example.com with any specific questions or concerns.