Who we are:
LAMB is a Christ-centered, multifaceted ministry based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, which seeks to reach out to the world with the love of Jesus Christ. LAMB was founded in 1999 by former St. Philip's Director of Christian Education Suzy McCall as a training school for Hondurans called to world mission. God continues to use LAMB powerfully in mission through its various ministries. Today, LAMB operates a residential home outside of Tegucigalpa for nearly 60 children whose lives have been marked by abuse and neglect. LAMB runs a daycare and school in one of the most violent and poverty-stricken areas of Tegucigalpa for around 180 children in grades K-9, and a large youth outreach program in that same community that is designed to give young people an alternative to the gang life that is so prevalent. LAMB also has a human-trafficking prevention program that takes into the schools the message of ways to avoid becoming a victim of trafficking and also runs a safehouse for girls being rescued from the horrors of human trafficking.
For more information, please visit our website: http://lambinstitute.org
1. God's Littlest Lambs Daycare and School, providing high-quality education in a Christian environment for nearly 180 children living in the poverty of inner city Tegucigalpa, Honduras. The image below shows the community of Flor del Campo, where God’s Littlest Lambs Daycare and School are located.
In the image below, girls at the school smile during assembly.
2. Alonzo Movement—A youth program for inner city youth that provides an alternative to gang life with activities such as soccer, art and dance, tutoring, and Bible study. In this picture, one of the Alonzo Clubs meets for soccer and Bibly study.
3. God's Littlest Lambs Children's Home in San Buenaventura is home to nearly 60 children whose young lives have been marked by abuse and neglect. These precious ones now are being raised to know God’s great love for them and their infinite value in Him.
Below, children are playing, supervised by one of the "Tias," our house moms at the home.
4. New Life Safe House provides a safe and nurturing environment for girls who have been rescued from the horrors of human trafficking. Our Human-Trafficking Prevention Program spreads the message of ways to avoid becoming a victim of human trafficking by taking the message of prevention into churches and schools.
5. Volunteer Mission Teams from the States - we host about 20-30 short-term mission teams from the States each year. These groups come to build, paint, teach, pray, clean and love on our kids and staff.