The safety and security of your children while they are on the campus of St. Philip’s is a priority of the Children’s Ministry Team. We will be phasing in a new check-in/check-out system on Sunday mornings. We appreciate your patience and assistance as we try to provide the children the safest environment possible. Below you will find instructions for Sunday mornings beginning this Sunday, Feb 5. An electronic system that will simplify the process will eventually be phased in.
Thank you in advance for your assistance, and please contact Amy Watson Smith with any questions or comments.
Sunday morning check-in/check-out procedures for all children grade 4 and younger
1. Please bring child(ren) to the Parish House Welcome Desk in the center of the first floor hallway (between the staircase and elevator). PLEASE DO NOT DROP CHILDREN OFF WITHOUT CHECKING THEM IN.
2. Complete the Registration Form for each child the first time and give it to the check-in volunteer. This form only has to be completed once; however, be sure to update the form as necessary.
3. Sign in each child for the day using the check-in sheet. BE SURE TO LEAVE A CELL PHONE NUMBER IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY AND NOTE ANY ALLERGIES.
4. If your child will be staying for Children’s Chapel or staying in the Nursery during the service, indicate this on the check-in sheet.
5. Make a name tag for your child and place it on him or her.
6. Please escort your child to their classroom or have one of the volunteers take them.
7. If not attending Children’s Chapel, children Grade 4 and younger must be picked up in the classroom by a parent after Sunday School.
8. Please proceed to Welcome Desk to sign your child out.